FUTURE leadership program
Leading through being human
You are an experienced manager and are looking for answers to the great challenges of our time. Competence is required here – in dealing with the rapidly changing world of work and with the changing life plans and demands of employees*. The aim of the intensive training and coaching program is to develop skills to deal with uncertainties constructively and to make the working world valuable and successful for everyone involved.
The FUTURE method focuses on people in their working environment. It’s about creating inner and outer spaces in which people can contribute and develop their full potential. In this way, a challenge becomes an opportunity for a successful (working) life.
The target group
- Experienced middle and senior managers who want to further develop their leadership
- Entrepreneurs and CEOs
- self-competences such as B. Strengthen self-leadership and self-coaching
- Working with values and (further) development of corporate culture
- Leading on the basis of ethics and from the source of inspiration – consolidating strategic competence in times of fast pace and volatility
- Secure relationship and conflict competence
- Develop future skills for leadership
- See the whole and bundle synergies
- Empower employees and inspire them to achieve goals
- Build strong relationships with customers and suppliers
- Promote understanding of companies as an important part of society and their development
Scope of the training and coaching program
9 training days
6 coaching sessions of 1.5 hours each
What makes this program so unique: The FUTURE method
The FUTURE method was developed around 30 years ago by Wolfgang and Helga Stabentheiner and makes learning fun, entertaining and, above all, useful. It imparts knowledge in the classic sense and accompanies people and organizations to where their individual strengths can best develop.
The program at a glance
You can expect an intensive and entertaining program with numerous keynote speeches, exercises and discussions, with structured one-on-one discussions, work in small groups and additional individual coaching between the individual modules. In addition, the training process offers many opportunities to exchange ideas with other managers and to meet each other on a human level.
October 12 – October 14, 2022
December 1 – December 2, 2022
January 19th – January 20, 2023
2nd March – March 3, 2023